Thursday, March 17, 2011

Aunt Nancy - I lost my virginity to Aunt Nancy.

I usually don’t talk about this, but my girlfriend, Candie, has been pressuring me to share secrets about my sexual history and I feel the need to vent in a private forum first, just to get comfortable with it. It’s not that I’m ashamed, or that I even have a long history to share. Honestly, Candie is my first serious girlfriend and only the second girl I’ve ever been with. But I have a dirty secret about how I lost my virginity. And when I say dirty, I mean dirty in the best possible way.

Many guys my age would say their high school years were some of the best times of their lives. My high school was composed of cliques: either you were in a group or you weren’t. The jocks fucked the cheerleaders, the party animals fucked the drunk girls, the cowboys fucked the redneck girls, class presidents fucked the class secretaries, and the sensitive guys fucked the good girls. I was shy and really had no life outside of academia, besides the chess club and the debate team, which I knew would look great on my college applications. Getting a full-ride scholarship to a good university was my top priority – not socializing. I didn’t belong to any group, so I was shit out of luck. No fucking for me.

Not that I wasn’t interested in fucking. Once I hit sixteen, I was like a walking hard-on. Hot, unattainable cunt was an obsession to me. The conversations I overheard in the guys’ locker room every day after phys ed were ripe with material for my fantasies: talk of Gwen’s round ass and the sounds she made as she came, of Tara’s pink nipples and tight pussy, and of the way Laura rubbed Tom’s balls as she sucked on his cock made me so horny that it was not unusual for me to have to lock myself in the bathroom to rub one out before the next class. To this day, the mental image of Jane losing her virginity in the school parking lot on the hood of John’s car is still etched into my memory. John had agreed to ride her home after their Saturday morning detention class, and he had given her some ride. Sweet Jane.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment