Friday, March 4, 2011

buell firebolt xb12r 2925

buell firebolt xb12r 2925 From
The Pickup Artist's Car Of Choice « Citizen Renegade
I love Ducati's but a more reasonable price would be a Buell XB12R: http://images.paraorkut.com/img/wallpapers/1280×1024/b/buell_firebolt_xb12r_-2925.jpg. Harley Softail's are great too. Car-wise I'll take a '60s Jag or Aston Martin. ...
First Motorcycle? (Looking for something used and bullet proof ...
Posts: 2925. My first bike as a Honda CM400, which, I found out much later, was the same bike Price rode in Purple Rain, though his was highly decorated. Also available in automatic (but why?). If you like 'sport-ish', ..... My next 2nd bike may be a used Buell Ulysee, the XB9S I had I loved, just too small of a frame for my large self for more than a 45 minute ride. But 45 minutes on the lightning on the back roads 30 mile west of Nashville was about my limit anyway, ...

No comments:

Post a Comment