Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Can I Call You Daddy? - I'm old enough to be her father.

My name is Rudy. I am a 44 year old married guy with 4 kids, including 23 year old twin daughters. I got married to my high school sweetheart right after graduation. Other than a couple of brief affairs with women I met at work, my sex life has been nothing worth writing about. That is until last March when I fucked the company slut, Carol.

Shortly after I got married, my father in-law got me a job at the plant where he worked. It was a decent job with steady hours and benefits. The second shift lifestyle is not healthy for a married person. Back then the legal drinking age was 18 in Wisconsin. We would get off work at 11PM and then head to one of several local bars and drink until the bar closed. I stayed on second shift for three years until I had enough seniority to bid on a day shift position. I don't know how my marriage or my liver survived.

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment