Monday, March 14, 2011

Celeb sightings at LFW 2011 - Sonali Bendre, Hard Kaur & Sushma Reddy.

Two fabulous looks and one that left me a bit underwhelmed.

Sonali Bendre wore a Shantanu and Nihkil dress and looked quite fetching, I love the soft tones on her and the make and hair totally complimented her look.

Hard Kaur had me stunned - I have never seen her in traditional clothes and I hope she would give us more sightings because she looked beautiful in what I think is a Manish Malhotra. It is an unusual pairing of pajama and pleated kurta - but she really makes it work.






Sushma's look fell short of expectations - since she is one of the more naturally beautiful women out there who doesn't have to make too much effort - this one disappoints.


pics credit
bollywoodmasala

No comments:

Post a Comment