Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Five Guys between my Thighs - Patrón, Party and lots of Penis. My gang bang story.

Dale’s lavish, over-the-top website launch party was rumored to be an event to remember. My memories of that night are still a little cloudy but, from what I’ve been able to piece together, it was most definitely the party of the year . . . especially for me.

I woke up Sunday morning with a headache from hell – the first sign that I’d really lived it up the night before. The second sign? I was completely nude and sandwiched between two really hot, naked guys. And I was covered in dried cum. Literally covered. I stood from our makeshift bed on the floor and examined the men who’d slept on either side of me: they must’ve been in their mid-twenties, same as me, and they were built like Grecian gods. I thought to myself that the one on my left reminded me of Matthew McConaughey, and then it flashed in my mind that the stranger’s name actually was Matt, and that Matt and I had fucked ourselves silly the night before. I couldn’t remember how Matt and I ended up together on that floor, but I did remember the thrust of his long, hard cock as we did it doggy style. Oh, but there was more. There was other guy: “Long Dong Dan.” I giggled to myself as I recalled the nickname I’d given Dan and how he’d seemed to really like it. Sizing him up as he slept, it was easy to see why I’d given him such a name. His cock was a beauty: long and thick. I remembered how I’d eagerly sucked the cum out of it the night before, as Matt pounded my pussy from behind, and how we all glistened with cum when it was over. Just the thought of fucking and sucking Matt and Dan made me wet. I wished my memory wasn’t so spotty. I had the feeling that there was more, and that it was really good, but I’d obviously had way too much to drink because I was still disoriented and most of my memory of the night before was blacked out. I knew I had to get my stuff together and get out of . . . wherever it was I was at. I was expected to be at Abercrombie for work that afternoon and had to clean myself up.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment