Friday, March 18, 2011

Flight Attendant Confessions - Coffee, tea, or sloppy seconds?

I have a "sloppy seconds" experience from a few years ago when I was still being a very bad girl that I wanted to share. I can't say I am proud of my behavior but it did allow me to live out some pretty wild fantasies. At the time I was working as a flight attendant and dating a guy who was a few years younger than me. We had a long distance relationship that was great at first but after the first year we started to drift a little from a lack of physical intimacy. I confess I do have womanly needs so I reluctantly started seeing a very handsome pilot on the side who was closer to my age. Neither one of the guys knew about each other. They were both on opposite sides of the country and I was able to keep them both on a schedule where my time was evenly divided so they never suspected a thing. Well almost.

On most weekends I would spend the days fooling around with my handsome pilot and then at night talk to my boyfriend on the phone after he got off from work. There were many times when I would be kissing my pilot buddy goodbye for the evening after a hot session of afternoon love making with my cell phone ringing in my hand with my boyfriend on it. There were some close calls but I always just played it cool. After about two months of this my pilot buddy asked if he could stop using condoms since we were seeing each other regularly. I didn't want to make him suspicious and I was on the pill so I told him to go for it. He ended up having a layover on a Friday so I let him spend the night with me because he had to leave by 5 a.m. on Saturday. This was important because Saturday was my one-year and 2 month anniversary with my boyfriend and I knew he was going to want some serious phone sex time.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment