Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I Fucked Gene's Horny Wife - Gene watched while I filled his slut up with my cum.

I'm trying to figure out what's my next step here. I mean, I know what I WANT to do - and I know what I'll probably end up doing. I'm just not for sure it's what I really ought to be doing - or if that even matters.

Me and my wife live in a little town in the middle of nowhere. We've been married more than twenty years; that's more than half of my life. Nothing wild and crazy ever happens in these parts - everyone's either too religious or else too sensible. Besides, this is a really little town, and everybody knows everybody else.

Our sex life is boring; almost non-existant. She's let herself get all fat and frumpy and doesn't even try to look good for me anymore. She hasn't worn anything except for t-shirts and sweat pants in so long I can't remember. She doesn't wear make-up anymore, not even a little lipstick, and she wears her hair in a little knot at the back of her head like the old women who work in the library. I mostly get myself off these days; I don't know what she does.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment