Saturday, March 26, 2011

I Fucked My Step Brother

When the phone rings after midnight, you know the news isn’t going to be good. Such was the case last April when the phone woke me and my husband up at 2 am. It was a Monday night. It was my mom calling from Michigan. She was crying. My step father had been rushed to the hospital suffering from chest pains. He died a few hours later. The doctors said it was a massive heart attack. The next morning I began planning my trip back home to attend the funeral. The thought of returning home was a little unsettling. Almost 10 years had passed since I had left for college in Berkley CA. That is where Bryan met me, seduced me and married me in just six months. We had a quick little weekend wedding in Las Vegas and didn’t even let Mom and Jack know for another six months. By then our daughter was on the way followed quickly by the twins. Months soon became years and while Mom and Jack made an annual trip to San Diego during the Christmas holiday to visit us this would be my first trip back home since I left at 18. I didn’t want to take the kids out of school, plus we couldn’t really afford for the whole family to go to Michigan so I told mom I would be coming alone.

Bryan knew I was a little stressed about going back to Michigan. The night before leaving he did his best to make me feel more relaxed. He started by giving me a total body massage and finished by sliding his hard, thick dick deep inside me moving gently and deliberately until he filled my cunt to the brim. It felt great but I wouldn’t allow myself an orgasm. Something held me back, something I carried deeper than his cock could ever reach. I tossed wildly on the bed tightening my pussy muscles, moaning, releasing and tightening them again. I don’t think Bryan realized I faked an orgasm. Bryan trusts me. But I wasn’t sure I trusted myself.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment