Monday, March 21, 2011

I Fucked The UPS Guy - And he has a big package.

If you had asked me five months ago what I thought about my job I would have answered that being a shipping and receiving clerk at a furniture factory wasn’t very exciting.

What changed you ask? We got a new UPS driver. Now that may not seem like much to you but when you are a 42 year old divorced mother of two, a changing of the guards from the butch driver I referred to as "Lezbo" to a buff, sexy 30 something god on two legs is something to get excited about.

I was sitting at my desk printing up the last shipping manifest when I heard the door open. Not bothering to look up I called out, "Hi Robin go ahead and put the billing slips in the usual spot." Imagine my surprise when a deep baritone voice answered me.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment