Friday, March 18, 2011

Jezebel - A good girl gone very very bad.

You’d never guess my secret. My friends don’t know. My students don’t know. My mom doesn’t even know, and I live with her.

I live a pretty normal life: choir practice, teaching my kindergarteners, and then heading over to the animal shelter to volunteer. At night, I take care of my mother in the house that we share. But after she goes to bed, I get horny and start looking for a hookup online.

I always knew I had a strong libido, although I never used to do anything about it. I’d stand in choir looking out at the congregation and getting turned on by some of the men, but I never acted on those feelings. Half of the men I was attracted to were married. And of course, I knew their wives. I worked side by side with them at Sunday school. And when it came down to it, knowing their wives sort of turned me on.

The first guy I was with also worked at the church, but he wasn’t a pastor or deacon or anything, just a janitor-handyman type named Rod. I’d seen him in church on Sundays with his girlfriend, and he was very nice to me. I’ve always been a little quiet and timid even, because I’m a big girl. But one day I was making copies of sheet music for choir practice, and I felt like someone was staring at me. I turned and got chills.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment