Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Beg For It - Based on a true session with one of my slaves.

I sat drinking my tea awaiting his call. The little worm was two minute late. He can’t even show up on time. How worthless. Right as I go to take another sip, my phone rings. It’s the worm. “What?’ I answer. “I’m here Mistress Veronica” he mummers as he shivers in anticipation and fear. “Come to the door” I say and hang up without another word. I opened the door, allow him to enter, and shut up abruptly behind him. He goes to speak and I slap him with full force. “Do not dare speak without permission cunt! Not only were you late but not you have the gaul to speak out of term?” He does not answer. I see a single tear roll down his cheek. There will soon be many more to follow.

I instruct him to strip and stand in the corner. He does so without a word. When he gets down to his boxers, he pauses, looks at me, and waits. “Well we haven’t got all day!” I say impatiently. He nods, slips them off, and blushes. As he goes to his corner I stop him. I simply can’t believe my eyes. This must be the smallest penis to have ever entered my presence. I simply can’t help but laugh. “Is that your cock?” I ask barely able to get the words out through my amusement. “I’ve seen bigger clits than that!” He blushes a deep shade of crimson. “Answer me worm. Is that really what you dare to call a penis?” “Yes Mistress” he answers with extreme embarrassment. “By the end of this, you will know what a real cock should look like.”

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment