Tuesday, March 8, 2011

BOLLYWOOD BLING - Part 2.

Going shimmer way at various dos were Lisa, Geeta, Simone and Neelam. Who do you think got the look right?

Lisa paired her midnight blue sequin dress with black belt and black shoes. The dress begged for a made up look -  wish the make up was more a stand out or that she had worn her hair differently.

I'm not excited about Geeta's look - between the uneven hems, blak shoes and purple shimmer dress and lace overlay - it's a look that's a bit flat for me.





I'm on the fence with Neelam's look - I think the color suits her and she is carrying the dress well. However, the tunic dress fit and material seems a little off to me.

Simone wins this round for me, from the sleek hair do, drop earrings to the black tights and black pumps; it's a well finished look.




photo credits
gomolo

No comments:

Post a Comment