Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lacing It Up !!

After the disastrous couple of lace outings thanks to Madonna, Sofia and team; I badly wanted to salvage my fondness for lace dresses.

Ask and you shall receive! Zooey Descahnel, Mia Wasikowska and Ginnifer Goodwin acted fairies of lace at the Oscar after parties and I loved their take on lace overlay/ lace dresses.




Zooey wore a lace + nude Valentino and I absolutely loved the dress. The lace details were divine in giving right proportions to the dress and perfectly suited Zooey's gamine charm. Not very excited about the pairing of red satin shoes.





Mia was in Stella McCartney lace dress and black pumps, and I adore the lace details, the full skirted design and her hair.




Ginnifer Goodwin wore Erdem red satin and lace  cocktail appliqué dress which she paired with Brian Atwood pumps and a box clutch. BIG LOVE.


pic credits
vanity fair

No comments:

Post a Comment