Thursday, April 28, 2011

Creative Photo Ma ulation (6).JPG

Creative Photo Ma ulation (6).JPG

Julia Allison: Vom | Reblogging Donk
I haven't had to do this since I was dating Alex, quite a few years ago now (I purly don't count my numerous 3-6 month relationships, as we rarely achieved this level of commitment so early). This isn't exactly a revelation, ..... Maybe I don't understand because I'm a young'un and have never lived with a sig other, but isn't it supd to be a HUGE ING RED FLAG when someone asks you to move in after a few months of dating? Yeah-I see this ending well. ...
Burn the Blonde: BTB does Halloween
They were all so different and creative and I have to applaud everyone for the fantastic effort they all made. Whether the costume was store bought or home-made everyone really got into the Halloween spirit and these are some of my favourite pictures of .... Kinsey said... Oh so cute! I love the geek costumes. I have always loved the homemade costumes more than ones you can buy! Love love love your interview on TOWARH today! I'm a new follower! October 31, 2010 6:44 PM ...

Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment