Friday, May 27, 2011

Shanna Moakler Getting All Wet & Naked in Playboy

Shanna-Moakler-Playboy-Magazine-Pics-Gallery
A few days ago I posted a 'Name That... Nipple' photo of Carrie Prejean having a nipple slip in Hawaii. I hadn't featured the photos here yet and I also realized that I hadn't featured any of the Shanna Moakler photos yet either...




Shanna Moakler (Former Miss USA) resigned from the Miss Universe Orgasmization after Carrie Prejean was allowed to keep her crown as Miss California.
In the news conference, Shanna said...
"I cannot with a clear conscious move forward supporting and promoting the Miss Universe Organization when I no longer believe in it, or the contracts I signed committing myself as a youth," she continues. "I want to be a role model for young women with high hopes of pageantry, but now feel it more important to be a role model for my children. I am sorry and hope I have not let any young supporters down but wish them the best of luck in fulfilling their dreams."
And to help prove that Shanna Moakler is an awesome role-model for kids and future beauty queens all over the world... Here are her sexy Playboy pics... I hope we get to see more naked beauty queens as a result of this!
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment