Friday, March 18, 2011

I Like It Rough - Rough sex with my ex-husband.

I prefer a comfortable lifestyle, but I NEED rough sex. I now have the best of both worlds, and I love it.

Mike and I were young when we first met. I was a wild-child, always attending rock shows at the local bars and clubs with my equally wild girlfriends. We were what you might call “groupies.” Barely eighteen, I thought it was cool to be fucked by random rockers backstage before the show, but the after-parties were the best. I can still see Elana’s sweet face eating my pussy and twisting my nipples as some drummer fucked her from behind and I sucked on the rock-hard cock of lead guitarist . . . what was his name? It doesn’t matter. Every band member I ever fucked, sucked, rubbed, or came on is faceless to me now – all but one. Mike was different. He changed everything for me. And I knew he would be different from the moment I saw him.

“The Rock Hards” was a feature band from out of town – Chicago, to be exact. My girlfriends and I had never seen them play, but the hype that surrounded them had me excited before I ever even got to the club. Rumor had it the lead singer looked like a modern-day version of Jim Morrison, and sang like liquid sex. Rumor was right. As Jessica, Elana and I roughed our way to the front of the crowd, the Jim Morrison look-alike and I locked eyes. He smiled mischievously, like a Cheshire Cat, and I instantly got wet. I staked my claim: “Girls, that one is MINE.”
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment