Monday, March 21, 2011

My Cum Fetish - Cock milking confessions

There is something to be said about the male orgasm. In my opinion men got the better deal when it comes to orgasms. I mean think about it. Unless a chick is a squirter other than muscle spasms and loud moaning you'd never know she came. Men on the other hand are shooting fireworks. Whether it is a small teaspoon size load that dribbles out of his cock or a huge stream that shoots all over, I find a guy cumming the most interesting thing to watch. Of course I also love to participate in making a guy shoot his load and playing with his cum after he does. My idea of a good night, is one hand wrapped around a thick, pulsing cock and the other buried between my thighs.

Now don't get me wrong, I love sex. In fact I can't live without it. But there is just something about finishing a guy off so that I can watch him cum that is so very hot. I’m just 19 years old and in love with the male orgasm and cum. A little studying online and I discovered that I have a cum fetish. It sounds kinky, but hey we all have our quirks.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment